Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, I'm one of those people who loves their birthday and today is mine.  I just love birthdays in general though, and celebrating them.  There could be some stranger in a restaurant, and while the wait staff sings their birthday song, I'll be singing and clapping right along with them. And then there's the cake.  Mmm...cake.



I just strongly believe that everyone should get very special treatment for their birthday and I love that there are companies out there who feel the same way. I figured I share some of the birthday deals I've received this month, so others can get the birthday props they deserve, too:

25% off at Amaryllis Jewelry
10% back in rewards at Office Depot
Double A+ rewards from Airtran
Saving on booking vacations at Delta Vacations
FREE gift from Sephora
FREE drink from Dunkin Donuts
FREE class from Bikram Yoga Baltimore
FREE class from Bikram Yoga Raleigh
10% off any products and services from Zina's Day Spa

There's also a much more comprehensive list of birthday deals here.  Evidently I could eat for free all day today by hitting up Denny's, Fuddruckers, Baskin Robbins, and Famous Dave's but I think I'll pass as I would like to be around to celebrate my next birthday, too.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy,
    I'd like to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!
    Thanks for letting us know about the deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! You're so generous sharing fun deals on your special day! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm all about everyone maximizing their birthday benefits. :)

      Delete