Thursday, May 3, 2012

Weekend Preview

There's so much going on this weekend, especially in Baltimore, it's going to be hard to pick one thing to do.

Festival Season problems.

For starters, on Saturday, there's the Kinetic Sculpture Race, where vehicles made to look like just about everything under the sun propelled by nothing other than human strength race their way through both the harbor and the rest of town.

{Source}
These things are quite a sight to behold, y'all.
{Source}
The Kentucky Derby is also on Saturday, and to help get into the Triple Crown Spirit, there's a viewing party at Pimlico, home of the Preakness.

{Source}

And FlowerMart is this weekend, which I've always wanted to go to, but have not yet made it in my 5 years here.

{Source}

Not to mention, Saturday is Cinco de Mayo, an event in itself.

So what's it going to be for me?  Well, only one thing is for sure, I'm getting my hair did Saturday morning. (Trust me, it counts as an event).

That and the most important event of all going on this weekend (no offense, Cinco de Mayo), these two are coming to visit:

Photo by Rachel Barker
I love me some L&B.

No comments:

Post a Comment