Tuesday, November 20, 2012

31 Weeks




How far along?  31 weeks.  Due date is exactly 2 months from today.  That is cray.

Total weight gain?  +20 pounds as of 30 week appt

Maternity clothes?  Had a pregnancy reality check last week when it was a really cold day and I tried putting on my puffer coat for the first time this season.  Could.not.zip.it.up.  Womp womp.  So I broke down and bought a maternity one from Old Navy, basically getting the cheapest one I could find considering I really should only need it for a month or two.  

Stretch marks?  None yet.

Symptoms?  Hiccurps (my word, look it up) like a mo fo, and heartburn seems to be getting worse.  I bought Tums for the first time in my life. I guess this is going to be a hairy baby, not surprising.  Swelling in my hands is getting more frequent, too.  I think it might be time to break down and buy some faux wedding rings because my school ring has been my substitute on days when my real rings don't fit, and I'm afraid it makes me look like an unwed teen mom.

Sleep:  Thinking it's not going to get any better any time soon.  I think the soreness in my hips wakes me up more than my bladder does.  Even the pillow between the knees trick isn't working as well anymore.

Best moment this week:  I don't know if it was the best but a nice moment this week was at Target when a complete stranger told me how cute she thought I was dressed.  I was thinking like, "Yeah, still go it."


Miss anything?  Having any sort of control of my emotions.  After a rough day at work yesterday, I started feeling bad for myself and overwhelmed and I could not stop crying to save my life.  I realize how blessed I am and most of the time I'm really happy about that fact, but I still have my moments. 

Movement:  Still tons.


Gender:  TBD.  


Labor Signs:  None

Belly button in or out?  Still trying to be an innie, but mostly an outie.


Exercise:  Still shufflin, just not LMFAO style (i.e. every day).  More like 3 times a week.  I try to also throw in push-ups (until my belly hits the floor) and dips almost every day.

Looking forward to:  NORTH CAROLINA!!!  Leaving tonight and I cannot wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment