Friday, December 7, 2012

33 Weeks

Go Tar Heels!  Women's Soccer National Champs


How far along?  33 weeks

Total weight gain?  +26 pounds as of the 32 week appointment


Maternity clothes?  Even the longer shirts that I've bought in a larger size are starting to not be long enough.  The one above is an XL and it's getting close to not cutting it.  Leggings are currently my BFF.

Stretch marks?  None yet.

Symptoms?  Here's a new one:  pregnancy carpal tunnel.  My hands have been in serious pain the past week after writing 40 thank you cards plus long hours at work.  And I still have swelling in my hands and feet and the ever-present hiccurps.

Sleep:  The same, not so great.  Some nights are better than others..

Best moment this week:  Dinner with the Highlandtown Emerald Society and Auxillary
.


Miss anything?  Wearing my real rings.  Most of the time now, my fingers are too swollen for my rings to fit, so I've been rocking a fake set from Kohl's for the past couple weeks.

Movement:  Mostly after eating and definitely more cramped.  My ribs are painin' this week.


Gender:  TBD.  


Labor Signs:  None

Belly button in or out?  I must've been kidding myself last week thinking it was flattening out. If I can see it through some shirts, then it's still an outie.


Exercise:  Still keeping up with my shuffling, pushups and dips routine...hills seem to get a bit tougher each week but I just tell myself they can't be harder than labor.

Looking forward to:  North Carolina again this weekend for an old and dear friend's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment