Friday, January 4, 2013

37 Weeks

Happy New Year!

How far along?  37 weeks.  The birth month of Baby W has finally arrived, which is cray cray!

Total weight gain?  +30 pounds

Maternity clothes?  Wearing leggings whenever possibly. Even my jeggings don't really appeal to me at this point.

Stretch marks?  No

Symptoms?  The same.

Sleep:  Worse than ever, unfortch.  The soreness in my sides wakes me up more than my bladder does.  If anyone who tells you that you can get your sleep before the baby comes must definitely be on crack.

Best moment this week:  Actually making it to midnight on New Year's.  It was fun times with friends that night and it was a New Year's miracle that I was able to stay up as late as I did.  Of course I paid dearly for it the next day, but it was worth it.


Miss anything?  Champagne on New Year's fo sho.  Sparkling cider just isn't quite the same. There was also smoked salmon at the party we went to and I wanted some so badly, I might've drooled a little.

Movement:  Plenty but not as intense as it has been.

Gender:  TBD. 

Labor Signs:  None

Belly button in or out? Out.

Exercise:  I started shuffling again this week, but I cut it shorter and had to take some walk breaks, especially on the uphills.  But at this point, I'm proud of myself just to be getting out there.

Looking forward to:  Finishing up the final touches on the baby's room.  I got a lot done while out from work over the holidays, but there are just a couple more things I'd like to have finished before this guy or gal makes an appearance.  I've got some fun stuff I'll have to post on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment