Tuesday, January 22, 2013

40 Weeks

Yep, still pregnant.



How far along?  40 weeks, 2 days.

Total weight gain?  +35 pounds

Maternity clothes?  At this point, anything comfortable.

Stretch marks?  No

Symptoms?  More of the same that I've been having.  Plus the with each day that passes, the feeling that I'm letting everyone down by not having this baby yet.  Sorry guys I'm trying here.

Sleep:  Some nights better than others.  Thank goodness I'm working from home for here on out so I can take an afternoon nap.  Naps are my bff.

Best moment this week:  Again it had to be the Ravens win, this time making it to the Super Bowl.  I do have to give a shout out to this baby for not deciding to make an appearance Sunday night and letting us watch the game. Even though we just stayed at home to watch it, it still was awesome opening up our front door after the game was over and cheering with our neighbors and hearing people celebrating in the streets.  If nothing else, I can take comfort knowing this baby will be here in time for the next Ravens game.

Miss anything?  I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of psyched knowing it's not much longer before I can have a beer again.

Movement:  Yep.

Gender:  TBD.

Labor Signs:  Nope.

Belly button in or out? Out.

Exercise:  One last shuffle/walk this past week and then walking every day since then (except for today since it felt colder than a meat locker outside).  From what I've heard, that's really about the only thing I can do to move this thing along.

Looking forward to:  Not waking up every day wondering if today will be the day.  Like everyone else, we can't wait to meet this baby...it would just be nice to know when that will actually be.  The good news is, according to the doctor it will be next week at the latest.  No matter what, it's not much longer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment